Population (2016): 659,042
Zip Codes: 37201, 37203, 37204, 37205, 37206, 37207, 37208, 37209, 37210, 37211, 37212, 37213, 37214, 37215, 37216, 37217, 37218, 37219, 37220, 37221, 37228, 37238
Median Listing Price: $349,000
Median Closing Price: $347,000
County: Davidson County
School District: Metro Nashville Public Schools
Travel & Commute Times
Brentwood: 29 mins
Belle Meade: 26 mins
Franklin: 42 mins
Things to Do
Featured Nashville Homes
Explore the newest homes for sale in Nashville, TN by clicking on the images below.
Error 401: Access key is invalid or has been revoked, please ensure there are no spaces in your key.
If the problem persists, please reset your API key in the IDX Broker Dashboard, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also search all Nashville homes for sale.
Nashville is the capitol of Tennessee. Population: 659,042. Nashville is beginning to experience explosive growth and expected to grow incredibly in the next ten years. Home of the Grand Ole Opry, the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, colleges, universities, parks, shopping, and so much more. Nashville is home to Vanderbilt University, TSU, Belmont University, Fisk University, Lipscomb, and so many more. The culture of Nashville is widening and the future is extremely bright for this great southern city.
1 Click Nashville Home Searches
Search Nashville Homes by Price
- Nashville Homes Under $100,000
- Nashville Homes $100,000 and $200,000
- Nashville Homes $200,000 and $300,000
- Nashville Homes $300,000 and $400,000
- Nashville Homes $400,000 and $500,000
- Nashville Homes $500,000 and $600,000
- Nashville Homes $600,000 and $700,000
- Nashville Homes $700,000 and $800,000
- Nashville Homes $800,000 and $900,000
- Nashville Homes $900,000 and $1,000,000
- Nashville Homes over $1,000,000